Mastermind Foundation focuses on the various activities of social transformation, education, Youth empowerment and helpless women and old people through psychological services.
The philosophy of the founder is “Service to humanity is the service to God”. To help individuals get rid of their problems in life and work, the foundation has developed various psychological techniques that are highly effective and simple to follow.
Mastermind Foundation is started with an aim to
- Provide Counselling & Psychological Services for needy.
- Assist the special children.
- Support the economically backward students for their Career and Studies.
- "Founder Mastermind Foundation Mrs Lakshmi T Rajan Awarded For Professional Excellence selfless dedicated service for the men and families of Indian Army year 2011 and 2013."Award by Indian Army
- "She has helped in the education and treatment of special children of Asha School”WELFARE OFFICER, 10 FWO
- “Her therapies have energised me and have made me realise my strength and potential. I thank her for her selfless service.”THIRU THOL. THIRUMAVALAVAN, MP LOK SABHA.
- "The techniques were simple to follow and highly effective"SSP Prem Prakash, IPS, UP Police.
- “Due to her psychotherapy one of our students has successfully got admission in a normal school”MRS R VAJRAMATTI, PRINCIPAL, ASHA
- " Founder Mastermind Foundation Mrs Lakshmi T Rajan Award by Advocate Rajeev Sharma Memorial Trust for Valuable Contribution for the society year 2014."Advocate Rajeev Sharma Memorial Trust for
- " Founder Mastermind Foundation Mrs Lakshmi T Rajan Honoured by Red Cross India year 2011 for her De addiction programs at Bhatinda."Honoured by Red Cross
- "Founder Mastermind Foundation Mrs Lakshmi T Rajan Honored as Chief Guest At District Jail on Republic Day Celebrations year 2014 for selfless service to Prisoners and Juveniles."Honored as Chief Guest
- “She has very patiently and skilfully helped resolve severe marital discord cases"MRS KAVITA VERMA, W/O MAJ GEN VERMA, VICE PRESIDENT, 10 FWO
- “Her motivational lectures and counselling brought a new ray of hope to the parents and confidence in the special educators”MRS REKHA VAJRAMATTI, PRINCIPAL, ASHA
- "Awesome experience of attending Delta State meditation. Mind & the body is relaxed and energised!"Dr RAJDHA GOYAL KHOKAR, BATHINDA
- “Her therapies have helped the participants to reduce stress from their mind”V M SALGAOCAR & BRO PVT LTD
- "She has given a fresh lease of life to many on-the-verge of breaking up of families”MRS KAVITA VERMA, W/O MAJ GEN VERMA, VICE PRESIDENT, 10 FWO
- "She was a great help in resolving the marital discords of army personnels!"WELFARE OFFICER, 10 FWO INDIAN ARMY
- "Founder was honoured by Times of India for her selfless service to UP Police Force."Honoured by Times of India
- “She has conducted workshops on stress & relationship management and helped many"WELFARE OFFICER, 10 FWO
- "Her Psychotherapy is commendable and reflects her rich experience and professional competence."MRS R VAJRAMATTI, PRINCIPAL, ASHA.
Our Service Has Reached…
Police & Defence.